- Help Center
- Accounts & Registration
Accounts & Registration
- Registering Your Kit
- Locating Your Registration ID Entry
- What Should I Do If I Sent My Sample to the Lab Before Registering it?
- Registration Trouble?
- Creating a new account
- Logging into an existing account
- Why do I have to register my kit using a sample ID?
- If I purchased through an authorized retailer (such as Amazon) do I still need to register my kit?
- If I purchased my kit through the BIOHM online store do I still need to register my kit?
- I received a BIOHM testing kit as a gift, how do I get started?
- Can I register anonymously?
- Can I give a kit to someone other than the person I listed when the kit was purchased?
- What browser should I use to register a kit?
- Do I need an email address and a computer to register a kit?
- Where do I register my kit?
- I am not sure if I already have an account
- I mistyped my email when creating my account
- I am not sure I registered my sample ID
- How do I confirm that I have registered my kit?
- How do I unregister a kit from my account?
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?