Forgot your Password?You can reset your BIOHM account by following the instructions below:
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link on the Sign In page or navigate directly to the password recovery page.
- Enter your account email address and click the Send Reset Email button. A password reset email will be sent to the address you enter. Make sure that you enter the email address associated with your BIOHM account
- Look for an email titled "BIOHM Password Reset Request" sent from the address email@example.com and follow the instructions included in this message.
- Enter a new password; the password needs to be a minimum of 8 characters.
If you do not receive the password reset email, we suggest the following:
- Check your spam and trash folders for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send an email to email@example.com and then go through the password reset steps above.
- Check your email later. There may be a delay in sending or receiving this email. Typically, customers will receive the email within a few minutes but in some cases it may take up to 24 hours.
- Make sure that you are checking the email account associated with your BIOHM email address, and make sure that the email address is able to send and receive emails.
- *If you do not remember your account email address or no longer have access to it, our Customer Care Team will be able to assist you with updating and accessing your account.
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?