Metagenics PhytoMulti w/ Iron
made in the usa
Activate Your Health Potential
PhytoMulti® takes you beyond basic wellness support. It has a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients with scientifically tested biological activity to protect cells and help maintain DNA stability—activating health potential like no other supplement.*
- Take one to two tablets once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate], 10000 IU.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate), 120 mg.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), 100 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione), 120 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate), 25 mg
- Riboflavin, 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin), 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 25 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate), 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), 200 mcg
- Biotin, 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), 75 mg
- Iron (ferrous bis-glycinate), 18 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide), 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), 40 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate), 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate), 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate), 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate), 0.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate), 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex), 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate), 25 mg
- Inositol, 25 mg
- Lycopene, 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin, 2 mg
- Lutein, 6 mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract), 10 mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend (400 mg): Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 43.2 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract, prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- If you are taking medication, or other nutritional supplements consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.