A specially engineered formulation combining the power of BIOHM Probiotics with immunity boosting Vitamin C, supporting optimal immune performance.
BIOHM Performance Probiotics + Immunity Boost = Optimal Immunity Support
BIOHM Immunity was created by Dr. Ghannoum, the scientist who named the mycobiome and one of the world's leading experts in medically important fungus and microbiome sequencing. Dr. Ghannoum's scientific research has resulted in over 400 peer reviewed scientific papers, and his publications have been cited over 18,000 times.
- Patent-pending formulation combining BIOHM Probiotic technology with Vitamin C for dual-action immunity support
- Powered by PathoBiome 15B Technology, the first probiotic developed to break down digestive plaque
- 15 billion active probiotics in each capsule
- 150mg of Vitamin C in each capsule
- Vegetarian capsules
- Non-GMO, free-from synthetics, soy, dairy, gluten and egg
- No artificial ingredients or sweeteners; such as, sucralose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame, sodium saccharin, maltodextrin
- Each bottle contains 42 capsules for a six week supply
Powered By BIOHM: The First Probiotic Technology Engineered to Fuel Total Microbiome Performance
BIOHM balances the total microbiome of bacteria and fungi in your gut. Our formulation contains good bacteria, good fungi and a powerful enzyme that breaks through digestive plaque, allowing BIOHM's 15 billion live cultures of good bacteria and good fungus to maintain, support and promote the balance of the total microbiome of bacteria and fungi in the digestive system.
Why Use BIOHM Immunity Over Other Immunity Support Products?
Through months of prototyping and optimizing, Dr. Ghannoum's team created the optimal combination of 15 billion live active cultures with 150mg of Vitamin C to create ideal immunity support in two crucial ways:
- Maintaining the balance of your gut's microbiome—where, according to the NIH, 70% of our immune system resides—using BIOHM's patent pending Pathobiome 15B probiotic technology.
- Giving you an optimal Vitamin C boosted dose—since studies have found that giving higher supply of vitamin C in immune system cells can enhance and support several immune system functions.
Why 150mg of Vitamin C and Not More?
All you have to do is look around to see Vitamin C products with serving sizes of 1000mg and higher. So you might be wondering, why would BIOHM Immunity only contain 150mg of Vitamin C?
Very simply, the answer is because that is the amount Dr. Ghannoum's team determined to be a boosted dose that will support optimal immunity function, without giving you too much Vitamin C and potentially causing you issues.
Specifically, according to the Mayo Clinic, megadoses of Vitamin C may cause a host of issues such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, bloating & cramps, headaches and kidney stones.
Our philosophy is that we should create products that give you what you actually need and not include ingredients at high levels for vanity's sake.
Your health is too important to us to do otherwise. *^
NOTE: At this time we cannot ship outside the US. International friends, follow us on Facebook for updates.
Supplement Your Balance Within
Patent-pending formulation containing good bacteria, good fungi and a powerful enzyme, Powered by PathoBiome 30B Technology, the first probiotic developed to break down digestive plaque, 30 billion active probiotics in each capsule.
BIOHM Colon Cleanser
Get your probiotic journey off to an optimal start with BIOHM Colon Cleanser, powered by PathoBiome 24C. BIOHM Colon Cleanser contains natural extracts and probiotics, giving your colon an all-natural probiotic cleanse, allowing your system to start your probiotic journey with a fresh palette.
“BIOHM is amazing! I've never felt better.” – Kristen D.
BIOHM Gut Report™ Kit
The BIOHM Gut Report provides you with a personalized analysis of your gut's microbiome using our state of the art DNA sequencing technology.
- Receive a comprehensive report of the microorganisms in your gut.
- Receive a complete overview of the microorganisms found in healthy human participants in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Human Microbiome project, which was undertaken by the NIH in 2008 to identify and characterize the microorganisms found in the human body.
- Free and only available to participants in the bi-annual and annual BIOHM purchase programs
“Think of it as a credit report – for your gut!”- Dr. Ghannoum
Open the kit and dab the sampling swab against used toilet paper until the swab is slightly colored.
Place completed swab sample in our collection kit.
Mail pre-paid package with sample, and receive your results by email.