This breakfast bowl is full of everything the body needs. From rich antioxidants to the probiotic formula in our Super Greens powder, you can indulge in this treat guilt-free.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup crushed almonds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Big pinch salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 2 scoops BIOHM Super Greens Probiotic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine oats, nuts, and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture out onto 2 baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scrape mixture into large bowl. Let cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle BIOHM Super Greens Probiotic Powder over mixture and toss to combine.
- Add in dried blueberries and toss to combine.
- Serve with cold almond milk and enjoy!